Some of my favourite bussiness

23.3.10

You gave my life direction

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yesterday's outfit. :)

I fell of the stairs this morning. I was going to step on the first step and well, I dont know what happened, but the next second I was lying downstairs. And now my but hurts. Very bad. I have a huge blue spot on my but now, so I can't sit normally haha. Kind of stupid, huh?


Shorts: Primark
Cardigan: Primark
Boots: O'moda
Necklace: Primark


Some pictures of my great, lovely (not) economics homework.. I have a huge test on thursday and I haven't done a thing yet so I'm stressing out.. :|
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Okay you never gonna believe this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What to wearrrr?
Is the weather also good at your place? :) Spring finally arrived and must stay now!

I'm off to the tv & to my BED. I need sleeeeep.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. héé dat economie boekje komt me bekend voor. stom is het he? bedankt voor je reactiee!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Echt leuke outfit :D
    en nee, er is spijtig genoeg
    geen Monki in België of in Nederlands ;(
    x Lisa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow leuke outfit! :D
    En vandaag was het echt lekker weer

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Sorry about your bad spill on the stairs. Hope you're feeling better. On another note, this outfit is a 10!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. mooi vestje!
    en huiswerk...er ligt een dikke stapel daarvan op me te wachtten

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Leuk gecombineerd! I love it! :)
    Ik heb je genomineerd voor de Sunshine award!
    Kijk maar op mijn blog. [a]

    xxx!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hi!I like your blog.Beautiful pictures!!
    Here in Finland, it rains.I waiting Spring:)

    ♥xx♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen